Sunday, July 27, 2008

Summer thus far

Well I just got back from registering for classes at Humboldt, vacationing, visiting a friend who decided to up and move without telling anyone, visiting family, and chasing bats out of rooms. It was a fun week and a half. I got back at 11pm on Wednesday and had to take my drivers ed onlinle the very next morning because i was scheduled to take my permit test that day at 2:30 in the afternoon. Thankfully I got it done in three and a half hours. I've had one lesson behind the wheel so far and of course i've been driving with my parents. My dad had me go upto 60 mph on city streets. That scared the crap outta me. I think by next week i'll be able to drive freeways. Hooray!!! Then I'll definately be able to drive myself up to HSU. =] I can't wait to get up there again and move in. Some of the members of the marching band remembered me from the Pomona basketball game where I broke my flute. Hahahaha. I'm just so excited to go there. I'm sighned up for 7 classes: Behind the scenes in the theatre, swing dance, logic, intro to mass communication, begining reporting, marching lumberjacks, and a journalism seminar. I can't wait to get up there and prove myself. I can start working on the campus newspaper after first semester. I can also freelance after that and have it count as an internship. =] I am just so excited to get up there and be me! =] =] =] =] =]

~Kate (with the braids)

No comments: