Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hello from Amanda C!

Hey everyone! It's Amanda Cormier (the one who wore the same green shoes for every day that she did Vox Pop because she didn't know more than one dressy outfit was necessary..apparently the prom queen comment was also well-remembered).

I'm so bummed I missed the get-together today. I've been busy packing up for school (I leave this Friday, the 29th). I haven't been checking the blog as much as I should! If there was a text/call sent, I didn't get it because I left early and no one got my phone number. Here's my phone number (yeah, I'm stupid for putting it online, but whatever): 8*8-829-5802. If you live in SD you know what number the star is.

This summer has been crazy. I left the workshop early to go to the East coast for two weeks to visit family. I came back here, quit my job at Cold Stone and have been soaking up every last bit of sun that I can before I head to the snow. Here's a picture of what I mean:



That's my college in the winter.

I hope everyone is doing well! I want to know what everyone is up to. Email me: amanda617@gmail.com. I'm also on Facebook (I check it religiously)! Not MySpace. Sorry.

Good luck, seniors on your college apps, juniors on your SATs, and freshman having an awesome time in college!
-Amanda C.

No comments: