Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mc Check it numero tres

You all knew it was coming. Its the third installment of the Mc Check it series.

Ok so I just finished my sports pages, came out really good after like ten tries to get it signed off. As for the rest of the paper, its coming together really fast. For some of the people putting the paper together, its the first time theyve used In Design CS3. Pretty freakin amazing.

Anyways tomorrow is the party at the beach!!!! Wohoooooooooooooo. Im excited.

So I have come to the conclusion that Im gunna miss everyone. Its lame getting up at 6:30, but at the same time theres something I look forward to every morning. Maybe its the hashbrowns that taste like soy sauce. :)

ell this might be my last blog so i so this whole thing has been a lot of fun. Glad to have met everyone and experienced this whole journalism thing.

~Arms

No comments: