Sunday, June 29, 2008

Oh my

It's good to be home. It's nice to sleep in until 8 a.m. when my kitten starts to meow from the bathroom and pampering my other cats as well. But that's about all the perk of being home include.
Being home is boring, at least it is for me. I spend all day catering to my cats which isn't bad, just a little boring after a while. Yesterday, i wrote an entire song. There's no guitar music or anything, just lyrics. But I can hear how the guitar would sound in the background. That sounds so band-geekish and lame. oh well. Here it is i guess.

-By my side-

I've packed my bags and i'm ready to go.
Ready to hit that open road and just fly away.
You watched me as I grew up out of dolls and curls into something more.
Well now I know it's time for me to say good-bye

Chorus
'Cause I've set my goals and I'm willin' to try.
Try as I might to touch the sky.
And if I don't make it, I know, You'll still be,
By my side.

Remember that time you said congratulaions?
I couldn't have been happier.
You couldn't have been more proud.
That was a night to remember.
But now I've got to say good-bye

Chorus

Oh and one day you'll cry again as I walk down the isle,
Draped in the white of winter snow.
You'll whisper congratulations and curl my hair.
But until then i've got to say not good-bye,
But farewell

Chorus x2

And that's it. The end. I'm going to post it on my myspace blog as well. myspace.com/kateiscrazy.

Talk to you all soon!

~Kate M.

No comments: