Monday, June 23, 2008

The Second Try

I just finished the first draft of my second article, and I'm really excited about it. It's a commentary on Studying abroad and I found a ton of information to support my opinions. I love doing research, which seems weird I know, but that’s my favorite part of writing. I think I like making connections. Its like networking, only with facts instead of people. I guess that makes me really lame but that’s Ok

In other news, I went jogging with Annie yesterday and now my legs hurt. Every time I go down the stairs I can feel my legs giving out on me.

In other, other news today is Jose's birthday. Happy Birthday Jose! I put that he was turning 42 on my news quiz. Apparently that was really low. I'm just horrible at guessing ages.

In other, other, other news, our room is the party room. We have a sweet setup with munchies and videos. Everyone comes to hang out with us and watch Courtni's scrubs dvd's on my computer, while eating Christina and Jessica's food. It was a collaborative effort. Ashley brought tape. I'm sure we will find a super awesome use for that later. Stay tuned for an update on that front.

Anyway, the workshop is amazing, the people are amazing, and I met a random guy who has a lip ring and lives on the Point Loma cliffs. He is like a bum only better.

-Kate

No comments: