Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Waiting Game

I finished both my articles, and turned them in. So now all I can do is wait for the PR woman for the Immigration museum to call me back. I'm going to do some more research on the museum, but so far I've just read the same information from five different sources on the Web. I seriously mean THE SAME, the words are identical, just copied and plastered on various Web attachments. I'm less worried about this interview, but I'm still not really excited. I'm just not sure that I can write an article in my waning time frame... I guess I'll see. But I'm glad that it's getting close to crunch time, because I want to put the newspaper together and see the final product. And I want to say that the entire group of reporters is doing a fabulous job cranking out stories.


-Kate Z.

No comments: